Sunday February 13 - April 3 (7 group lessons or 4 private lessons of 45 min.)
Groups January 13 to April 3 (7 lessons 75 min. or 4 private lessons 45 min.)
February 13, 20, NO PIP
March 6, 13, 20, 27
- Baby's Name & DOB,
- Mother's Name and Father's Name
in the NOTE TO SELLER section when checking out. This will help to expedite registration processing.
Thank you for your interest in PIP. We know it will be an unforgettable experience for you and your baby.
At your first class, you will receive a special PIP bag, perfect for carrying your towels, one PIP baby ring, which will become your child’s favorite toy, plus other goodies to make you and your baby happy!
The following is a list of terms which we would like you to be aware of:
- Please bring 2 bath-sized towels to each class – no baby-sized towels.
- For health reasons, parents are required to wear socks at all times.
- Classes will be cancelled in the event that the Typhoon signal No. 8 is hoisted or a Black Rain is announced. In the case of these events, no make-up classes will be offered and no class refunds will be given.
- If you and your baby are not able to attend a class(es), please be aware that only one make-up classe will be offered and no class refunds will be given.
- All course fees must be paid in advance of the commencement date of the class.
- If a class can accommodate the request, one make-up lesson is offered.
- There are no trial lessons.
- Photography and videography are not permitted during classes.
Please email us to indicate your permission for you and your baby’s images to be used in PIP promotional materials and submit to Anne by the next class.
*Complete three PIP terms and get a free reference letter!
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9092 5465.